what am i doing wrong

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Water in Rand Water’s area of supply ranges from 60 to 110 mg/lCaCO3, thus we have a moderately soft to slightly hard water.

that is the most detailed one i can find for out area. i do know that our water is on the harder side as we get a bit of limescale buildup

okay so i placed an order for tetra plantamin fertelier.jpg

i assume this to be the right stuff.

as i am in the best interests of a good well balanced tank that all occupants of live a happy life and are as happy as possible. what side effects does this fertilizer have and how can i combat them.

as i am in the best interests of a good well balanced tank that all occupants of live a happy life and are as happy as possible. what side effects does this fertilizer have and how can i combat them.

Provided you do not overdose, there will be no side effects. You need to find the balance with the light, so the plants use all this, and not algae.

right okay. i think to start im going to give half the recommended dosage and see what that does.

right okay. i think to start im going to give half the recommended dosage and see what that does.

Yes, it is always wiser to use less of these additives. Remember it takes more than a few days for any benefit to show up, so after a few weeks assess if things are better or not.

Right so just to report back all my plants have new shoots as well as root growth. They all seem to be growing fast and I am really grateful for all the help.

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back