my pier drinks milk with apple juice and an energy drink. it turns green and the milk curdles but he likes it! :crazy:
i haven't tried it because... well, I enjoy being alive :lol:

I hate normal vinegar, But I do love Onion Vinegar on chips......MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Mash Potato's Grated Cheese (not the cheap plastic stuff tho) and green beans mix it all together and eat

Heaven :p

Discovered that when i was pregnant still eat it lol

one of the worst pregnancy cravings was toast with cheese meat paste(cheap version of pate lol) and tomato ketchup :sick: was very nice at the time lol

Nice and spciy Niknaks dunked in Aero choc mousse. And paper, and crunching ice cubes. Defo pregnancy related me thinks...

the next time you make chilli con carne, spag boll or a curry. add 4 peices of cadburys dairy milk. there suprisingly good together. and also tomato soup with one block. try it.

oh god, nice and spicy nik nacks, i want some of them so badly now. :drool:

Not a recipe as such, but I love Tim Tam surprise. I first saw this when Natalie Imbruglia was on a chatshow, possibly Graham Norton.

Take a Tim Tam which is a chocolate biscuit like a penguin in the UK, bite one corner off, then bite the opposite corner off. Dip one bit off corner into a cup of hot tea or coffee and suck through the other corner, when the liquid gets through the biscuit to your mouth, QUICKLY pop the whole thing in your mouth or it will go all over the place. Just let it dissolve and they are divine :D

You can get Tim Tams in Tesco, not seen them anywhere else though.

Arfie

I've not tried Tim-Tams but this method is DEVINE with a twix! cut/chomp both end off and use it as a straw, when the tea comes up warm then you eat it.... Hot equals a soggy mess on your table!

TimTam's are like New Zealand national biscuit xD

Uhm. I love mayonnaise on toast >.>

And in Thailand, they were selling like, icecream wrapped in a piece of bread xD

i knowits a old thread but

battered pizza is very good just dont eat to much

also pizza with chilli sauce in the tomato base

sweet thai chili, on a grilled tortilla, with cheese, chopped onion, and chili seeds

that does sound good

also chicken breast covered in spices like curry powder then tons of cinimon powder the like grill it or george forman it till its crispy :big_boss:

also corn beef hash mmmm

get corn beef put it in a dry frying pan add spices and baked beans and cook til piping hot

great on toast and in jacket potatoes

there is some very odd ones in here! lol

mine are;

a piece of cadburys choclate on top of cheese and onion crisps... one of my faves lol

chicken pot noodle with babybells dipped lol

i used to drink vinegar ALL the time until it started giving me heartburn

my other half will male a "sugar bomb" - he will get a piece of white bread, remove crusts. add a heap of sugar in the middle, fold into a ball - place in mouth and chew, apparently you get an explosion of sweet sugar :blink:

weird things I like to eat...? I like going to mcdonalds (I know, nasty stuff) and dipping their salted fries in a mcflurry icecream :D

People also think I'm weird for loving pepperoni and sweetcorn pizza... but it's sweet and spicey = perfect!

Marshmallow fluff on mini cheddars (little cheese flavoured crackers for you USA people)

Now I'm hungry... o_O

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back