\water Temperature

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

i would get your own water test kit and do the test yourself there easy to get a hold of, usually cheap and easy to use a think most people use the API Master Kit dont get the strip tests they are rubbish and get your water tested yourself easier to keep a eye on it that way then if your water chemistry goes wrong you can find out quickly rarther then waiting for a pet store to find out for you

Thats my plan but I've been using the shops knowledge while I was cycling, I will buying an API kit next week.

I know my temperature I know is good and my water from the last test the shop performed was perfect. Ammonia was 0, nurture was 0 and oh is 7. Maybe they are just getting used to the environment, but when they are buzzing around in the shop you expect to see the same in your tank. :)

Sorry meant nitrite. LOL

Remember how many were in the tank at the shop? They feel safety in numbers. You only got five (right?) so they will not be as bold. Plus there was probably nowhere for them to hide in the shop's tank. They will start coming out and feeding soon. Give them a few days.

Thanks fish crazy, now you mention it. I think I've list one as last night one of the females who I believe is pregnant because of the marking and a very bug tummy was acting very strange. She was just floating then swim a bit then just sit on the bittom, then swim then float looking nearly dead, and this morning I can't find her anywhere. The other 4 are doing great, swimming and hiding etc. I've looked everywhere lol. Strange. :-/

Sorry for spelling using my bloody phone at work and it auto corrects. Lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back