Walked down the betta isle...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Sorrell

If you're a bird, I'm a bird
Reaction score
Maybe it was a moment of weakness, maybe it was fate, but somehow tonight I made my way down the Wal-Mart betta isle, and walked out with three new boys :rolleyes:

I can justify everyone! I swear!
Here's the first, no name yet. I belong to the orange club now...how could I have left him there to end up in a vase? :(

:wub:

Attachments

• orange.JPG
    orange.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 46
This one reminded me of hopelesswfish's betta JAJA, now tell me, how would I, could I have explained that I left JAJA's lost brother at Wal-Mart to live in a cup?

This is JoJo :wub:

Attachments

• jojo.JPG
    jojo.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 58
Lastly, and this one is sad :( I found this guy, and he has something wrong with his gill. One side is permently flared from the front and is bulged from the side. He's so pretty too...how could I not?

Attachments

• gill.JPG
    gill.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 64
Here's another pic of "Gill" on the other side, he's fiesty, caught my attention because he was flaring at all the others. What a goof.

Attachments

• gil2.JPG
    gil2.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 46
I LOVE the nameless orangie! And JoJo's fins look a lot like Jubi's. Poor little betta with the bulged fin! Love your new additions, Sorrell!

I can't find the bettas at the Wal-Mart around here anymore... :eek: They still have all the other fish but the bettas seem to have disappeared! The only reason I enjoyed going to Wal-Mart... and they took it away from me... :(

the one with the gill problem... one of mine has that too, but on both sides...

he also now has fin rot...

id recommend treating him with something.. something that will help gill problems./. quick !

He is very active, so I am not 100% that it isn't a deformity, but I plan to give him some salt and antibiotics and see if it helps, if not, he'll have a happy life with me and at least I tried, right? :p

HOORAY FOR BAYTTAS!!! :D They are gorgeous Sorrell! I LOVE the first one! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Need my address? :huh:

I told you I'll meet you at Julie's. Pick me out some falx, I'll bring you two some bay-tuh's :p and you bring me Sammy or Simon. (See how nice I am? I let you choose, that's really nice :nod: )

Yes, you have a problem, but what a fun addiction. Much less destructive than most addictions!

I have the same problem. :whistle:

The bettas are beautiful. I know how you feel about having to rescue the poor bettas from walmart. I have that problem and three bettas later...

I HAVE A BETTA PROBLEM! If you guys know of a program, I'd like to sign up...

:lol:

So pretty! I love that first orange one. I'd like to see more pics of him when he's settled in. JoJo is adorable. Keep us updated on Gill's condition...he's such a cutie. :wub:

I'm so envious of you Sorrell...you have so many wonderful bettas. ;) :wub:

Im so glad you found Ja-JAs long lost brother and saved him he is so happy. (we all really are nuts :p )

Here is a pic of him for any one who has not seen him and have no idea what we are talking about.

Edit- WOW sorry that is so big

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 48

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back