Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Alex.Wardle

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • RustedKnight

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the votes so far every one, sad news though :( jerome the male guppy with the yellow tail at the front of my tank in the picture died yesterday, he was my favorite guppy to :(
Andy

Thanks for all the votes so far every one, sad news though :( jerome the male guppy with the yellow tail at the front of my tank in the picture died yesterday, he was my favorite guppy to :(
Andy

Think you might win this. :lol:

Can i ask that all photos are uploaded in the same fasion.
My nasty work seems to block some photos and not others. I havent quite worked out which ones i can see and which ones i cant, but maybe someone else has this issue?

On this post i can only see pics for BTTF, Simon & Alex

Most of the photos here are uploaded via Photobucket but I cant see why you cant see the other photos :blink:

And I really hate Imageshack, it is very slow and inconvenient :angry:

Voted - great tanks guys. This is a cool forum, glad I found TFF.

I have to say all look good but as I flicked through them the first time then one that instantly caught my attention and made me return to study the picture and really want me to look at it was Andy-Lee's tank.

It has a great balance to the shapes and shadows produced from the contrasting plants and fish and the wood sets both off into two contrasting statements.

Kind Regards,

Adam

I have been having this issue for a while.... :grr:
Don't know if it was a load issue but sometimes the pictures are pasted over other posts :crazy:

RustedKnight, you get my vote. Andy, you were close. Excellent tank everyone, and Good Luck!

Andylee got my vote, but RustedKnight is quite the contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back