P1000126.jpg

Jamepsss

Jpeterson
fishtank.png

Jacko32
tankofthem012-1.jpg

Afc steve
DSC00385.jpg

Here are the 7 contenders for the December 2010 Tank of the Month competition..... Voting will start today and close on the 31st of December 2010.

The standards are high and it is going to take some serious thinking to pick a winner.....Take your time and vote fairly.... Good luck to all the entrants.

voted stars as its the only non planted tank

There were 4 tanks I loved (all planted) and but one of them stood out :good: :good:

Thanks Alex :good:

my vote went to Jamepsss, why haven't you started a journal in the planted section? You certainly have the eye!

Would of voted for Jamespsss because that is a fantastic looking tank though I am usually one of the people for "less is more" so had to say Ianho and the lone fish.

Thanks Alex :good:

my vote went to Jamepsss, why haven't you started a journal in the planted section? You certainly have the eye!

Cheers Ian (and the other two voters) :good:

No journal from me because for months it looked terrible. It's only in the last few weeks that it's started to come together, better than expected.

Some great tanks this month though.

again a tough choice! beautiful entries this month. it was tough!!! good luck to all entrants :)
cheers

As always, some cracking entries.

Voted :good:

James.

Jamepsss's for me too! Lovely tank Ian but not my personal style, Iwagumi is not something I could live with for more than a fortnight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back