• SnailPocalypse

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Flchamp89

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Toney

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah lol .Let's just drop it and move on so we can stop any bad things happening :).

Tbh I also feel insulted that you call my tank a "petco tank"

IMHO tank competitions are old hat. Every forum out there has reduced participation due to Facebook etc. and the ones that are still struggling to stay afloat needs new and motivated people as well as staff that interacts more with the members.

TOTM is like who has the nicest looking Edsel car.

I couldn't see the tanks in the OP. There were links but they were taking so long to open I gave up. I think the format in previous votes was a lot better when you could scroll through and compare the tanks.

Wow, this is why I wouldn't enter a comp like this, the winning tank gets slated hard!
He won, that's that.

But I think to make things fair there should be rules like:
entry level tanks, i.e running for under a year, 1-3 years etc

Wow, this is why I wouldn't enter a comp like this, the winning tank gets slated hard!
He won, that's that.

But I think to make things fair there should be rules like:
entry level tanks, i.e running for under a year, 1-3 years etc
It's something you wouldn't understand because you haven't entered.

I would never "slate" anybody who won, it's just that we all took time and put in work for our tanks. I spent hours scaping my tank and getting it how I want. And I lose to some petco tank with decorations and a couple pieces of crap in the tank. Look at it from MY pov. It's over and that's it, you are right. It's also why I have since moved to another forum. A less "beginner" forum.

The comp has only just started up again, I'd be happy to enter my tanks, and if someone else wins then I will say well done, I'm proud of my tank I don't need a comp to tell me that my tank isn't great, don't be so down trodden, at the end of the day it's just a bit of fun- your tank is nice that's all what matters,
Here's my tanks I would rate it a 10, others may rate it a 5 but I won't let it get to me.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 292
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    851.6 KB · Views: 306
Great tank Nic. Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

The comp has only just started up again, I'd be happy to enter my tanks, and if someone else wins then I will say well done, I'm proud of my tank I don't need a comp to tell me that my tank isn't great, don't be so down trodden, at the end of the day it's just a bit of fun- your tank is nice that's all what matters,
Here's my tanks I would rate it a 10, others may rate it a 5 but I won't let it get to me.

I'd rate it a 10 as well....
And I think your cat would too!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great tank Nic. Good luck

Thanks:) but I haven't entered, I just took that pic to prove a point :) if I do enter I would have to tidy it up a bit... :)

Plus my plants have been chewed haha

Either way looks great.

Yeah the tanks look great and I love the photo with the cat reminds me of my cat who is now passed,Millie she always tried to eat the fish by sticking her head in the tank.Especially like the plants

Most reactions

trending

Back