Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Toney

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not many voters lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Lol.

It's nice to lose to someone who took a single picture with a freaking dsi camera after posting and editing a 5 minute video that I actually invested my time and work into. But yeah. congrats.

Yeah I wont be entering any more, With all due respect I cant see how that tank won sorry.

Dont stop enetering just cause I won and I am very sorry i am suprised myself also I wont be enetering anymore until my 5 gallon gets good which wont be til march or may.I may not even enter anymore period just because I think it is unfair to keep entering after I won so please please please keep entering(and the tanks looked good!)

The part that was surprising is less than 30 total votes. Not many participate.

Everyone had nice tank. The fact participation is low not great for forum imo.

It's not only the participation it's the fact that you got 4 votes overnight. 4 votes is alot for the amount of people who voted.... It's unbelieveable. At first I thought your entry was a joke tbh.

I'm not mad I lost... honestly. I couldn't care less. There are many other tank competitions on other forums I could enter. Why I'm mad, is because I feel insulted that my tank that I put so much WORK into and spent hours scaping, lost to your petco tank.

I knew this was gonna end badly lol.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back