Video Vid Of My Tank - No Idea If This Will Work!

minxfishy

Fish Maniac
Reaction score
Discovered my camera takes videos too :hyper: three years after buying it :lol:

yep it works minxy looking good too loving the whole root tangle effect im thinking of doing something like that myself. how do you find those tiger barbs work with the sevs? id sooooo love a group but not sure if its a good idea

Yay! There'll be no stopping you now :lol:
Great busy little tank, must be fab to sit and watch :)

yep it works minxy looking good too loving the whole root tangle effect im thinking of doing something like that myself. how do you find those tiger barbs work with the sevs? id sooooo love a group but not sure if its a good idea

My sev's take absolutely no notice of them whatsoever and the TB's couldnt give a monkeys about anybody else either, there are 13 of them altogether, they go about their business, chasing each others from morning til night :rolleyes:

I'd just taken the background off when I took that video, cant decide if I prefer it or not.

cant remember what background you had lol. im deffinately going to add a rtbs and then im going to swap my 2 jade eyes for either a couple of sajicas or a group of tiger barbs i cant decide atm .

Was plain black. If your going to get TB's, then get a large group, as low numbers is when you get problems, minimum of 10 IMO.

id keep it i like black backgrounds it really makes the fish stand out. i was thinking 10 minimum as well. but then just to throw a spanner in the works i went to a different lfs yesterday that id been meaning to check out for ages and they had the most stunning wild angels. :crazy:

Took it off to give the back of the tank a good clean, lots of water splashes, now Im not sure I can get it back on :lol:

Did you re-home your angels? Dont know what it is, but Ive never liked Angels, they just seem to float around doing nothing.

same as you took it off only backwards :lol: yes i re-homed my angels and pearl gouramis to make room for the rottie . i agree angels dont exactly do much thats why they were some of the ones that made way but i love the wild colour form

looks fab and sooooo healthy, i love the wood that you have in there, just what im after but smaller :)

3yrs? are u blonde by any chance :lol:

Love the root tangle, looks fantastic - is it loads of smallish pieces or 3 or 4 big ones?

I've never been keen on barbs (having only seen them in my LFS) but seing the TB's in there, I'm sold on them - they look great!
What were the bigger (cichlids?) with vertical black stripes? Sure I've seen them before but can't put my finger to it. The looked very impressive.

And I'd go with black background too - think it would look much better with. You got any 'before' shots?

3yrs? are u blonde by any chance :lol:

Na, just a dumb brunette :lol:

Love the root tangle, looks fantastic - is it loads of smallish pieces or 3 or 4 big ones?

I've never been keen on barbs (having only seen them in my LFS) but seing the TB's in there, I'm sold on them - they look great!
What were the bigger (cichlids?) with vertical black stripes? Sure I've seen them before but can't put my finger to it. The looked very impressive.

And I'd go with black background too - think it would look much better with. You got any 'before' shots?

Black background is now back on, the vertical black striped fish are smaller severums, heros efasciatus (sp?)

Lots of pics around in the members pics thread somewhere :good:

Ah...very nice. I've only ever seen the greener flavour and wild reds (which look very different, though no less stunning.)

Great video!! All of the fish look happy. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back