Reason for Sale: Not needed has i have bought a rack of 3ft tanks
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £100 ono
Postage & Packaging: n/a
Photograph: Below

KGrHqVocFJQ-9yqBQICvPeCQ60_3.jpg

KGrHqJqQEnJqfhvBBQIC5WktQ60_3.jpg

KGrHqJlQFSgRg4BQIDug4w60_3.jpg

Fluval Roma 90 Litre Tank - With Stand, Heater, Undergravel Filter, Gravel, Lights & Juwel 3D Background
Really good condition, Tank is mint, and comes with all above
Due to it being made of glass I am reluctant to ship it, so you can either come and collect, or arrange delivery yourself.

Any Questions feel free to ask, it does come with a undergravel filter but will need a air pump, as the fluval filter it came with konked out about a month ago.

The reason its going is because I have bought a stack of 3ft tanks.

Make me a offer

Can Pick up any day of the week, so with the right offer you could have it the same day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Livestock/Equipment make-model-size/Wanted/Exchange/Plants:sold,sold,sold,sold
Age and condition: Unknown/Ok
Quantity for sale: 1
Sales price: £50 ono

T2eC16FHJHIE9nysd-NMBQItg1eFig60_3.jpg

T2eC16RHJG8E9nyfnTLYBQItemenMQ60_3.jpg

KGrHqNHJDcEcntZEvBQItbUff60_3.jpg

The Tropiquarium 68 Aquarium is a complete environment, providing all the requirements to successfully keep fish. This all-glass Aquarium has a 72 litre capacity and is 67x32x47h cm. It comes equipped with the undergravel filter, heater and dual fluorescent lighting. Finished in attractive black trim, this aquarium allows feeding without opening the tank and has a rear panel, with space for accessories and a knock out plate to add on a Nutramatic Automatic Fish Feeder.

• Technologically advanced in the science of fish keeping complete unit
• Capacity: 72 L (19 US gallon)
• Aquarium: 67 cm x 32 cm x 47 cm
• Filtration: Undergravel filter system
• Lighting: Fluorescent Canopy with 2 bulbs - dual fluorescent lighting
• Programmable automatic light timer clock
• Colour: Black
• Food access without opening the unit - allows feeding without opening the tank and also has a rear panel, with space for accessories and a knock out plate to add on a Nutramatic Automatic Fish Feeder (not included)
• All glass Aquarium
• Minimal water evaporation
• Finished in attractive black trim, this aquarium.

All you’ll need now is water & a air pump, and of course fish.

See photos its a real bargin well loved and look after.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Livestock/Equipment make-model-size/Wanted/Exchange/Plants:Interpet Fish Pod 48 Aquarium and stand, heater, lights, undergravel filter
Age and condition: Unknown/Ok
Quantity for sale: 1
Sales price: £60 ono

KGrHqJh4ErKjW38BQItH08jrQ60_3.jpg

KGrHqVn8FJwwBHUBQItMShou60_3.jpg

KGrHqZnYFNRBU16IBQItKuIw60_3.jpg

Interpet Fish Pod 48 Aquarium - With Stand, Heater, Undergravel Filter, Gravel, Lights

48 LITRES SIZE IS 39cm x 33cm x 43cm

Individually switched night and day lighting systems options; enjoy your aquarium under bright day white or cool blue moon lighting. They ensure fish look great and keep plants healthy

Fish tank has been used.

Really good condition and comes with all above
Due to it being made of glass I am reluctant to ship it, so you can either come and collect, or arrange delivery yourself.
Any Questions feel free to ask, it does come with a undergravel filter but will need a air pump.

The reason its going is because I have bought a stack of 3ft tanks.

Make me a offer

Can Pick up any day of the week, so with the right offer you could have it the same day.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Most reactions

trending

Back