Urgent Loach Id Needed Please

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

star4

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Just had a knock on the door and been handed a bag containing 2 loach, the other 2 are comming as soon as they can catch them. khuli loach shape long and thin, basic brownish colouration on the top, pinky belly. I thought weather loach but there is no brown speckling on the top, but they are only about 3" long. Not sure if young weather loach are missing the specking my weather loach is about 6".

People moved out next door leaving the tank switched off :angry: New neighbours have brought them round to me, they are freezing cold at the moment.

Any help appreciated :good: Tried to get pic of them in the bag but its so out of focus it could be an earthworm :lol:

There are non-striped khuli loaches....

and PFK just featured a loach matching that description in their latest issue...

Found them, black khuli loach. :good:

Shame your not closer you could have these ones too. I have only taken them because the tank was being emptied and they had no where else to go but the dreaded white aquarium!

No sadly didnt get the tank or the other 2 fish, the owner of the tank came back and turned the tank upside down in the garden, last 2 loach got crushed under the gravel :angry: At least these 2 are safe till I find them another home.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back