April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Kimberly_keidron

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
HI, :)

This is just an update on my tank to those who have replied to my recent topics.

I rehomed my Reedfish, I know he's happier with a bigger tank and 3 other Reeds to keep him company.

My keyhole has started showing signs of improvement. I treated her in the medical tank with a broad spectrum bacterial medication. I can't remember the name, Something along the lines of medacryn(?) 2. She did significantly better during the 5 day recommended treatment, but declined slightly when the treatment was over. I plan on waiting a week, and going through with another 5 day treatment. Plus side, her color has came back and stayed.

My salvini has started hiding more in his home, I plan on finding him a new home some time in the next week. Or getting him his own 29Gal. I'd like him to have a tank mate. Do they do well in species only? I'd rather not raise fry, but I don't want all males and them all fight.

Tinfoils are doing well, growing at a steady rate, hopefully soon they will be ready for their new homes :D

I've also started doing 22% water changes every other day, and 11% water changes on the days in between.

That's all I can think of for now, any questions, concerns and/or comments are all greatly appreciated.

*I also started growing some algae in a separate tank on select décor and adding it to the tank at a treat for my albino Bristlenose pleco.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back