Unusually Hyper

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

NottsFishy

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals

I currently have 1 blackmoor and 2 fancy goldfish have had them for going on just over two years now without any problems all has been fine no disease no problems with the water nothing. ^_^
But recently my Blackmoor seems to have taken red bull he is speeding around the tank and constantly jumping twenty four seven and when he isnt speeding round the tank he swims into the flow of the pump i have turned it down and then he takes his energy out on the pump hitting it with his nose and rubbing himself on it. -_-
He hasnt taken his energy out on any of the other fish and he is still eating very well as are all my other fish.
I did think it may have something to do with the fact he did have a fight with one of the other goldfish but both are again best of mates and swimming around fine.

Any ideas would be great cheers :good:

First of all could you test your water and post the results on here?

So how come my other fish in the tank are showing normal behaviour surely if the water has something wrong with it all my fish should be acting strangely as i bought them all near enough around the same time ?
Unless black moors are more sensitive to water changes :unsure:

different fish act different.

like humans.
some people get itchy form loft insulation some dont.
some people have hayfever some dont etc.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back