Unable To Log In On Mobile Device

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

daizeUK

Fish Botherer
Reaction score
I got logged out of the website on my smartphone a few days ago and it's not letting me log back in again.  I get,
#10146 You do not have permission to use the search system.
I've tried clearing Safari browser cache and history, same thing.
Any ideas?

I'm afraid I've also had the same problem
sad.png
I thought it was just my phone playing up but it isn't apparently. I'm not sure if you have this on your phone, but when you go the internet settings, is there an option to display the mobile or desktop site? If there is then select desktop version. That's what I did and it works.

Me three, I cannot get online to this forum on either my woks luminia or my personal iphone devices.

I also cleared cache, history and reset browsers all to no avail.

Kinda weird.

Not just me then!  I tried switching to the desktop version of the site but that didn't work for me.  It seemed to allow me to log in but then failed again whenever I tried to post etc.

oh. The desktop thing worked for me. Strange. Did the desktop work for you snork? Or ch4rlie?

Oh. That's a shame. Weird as well. Guess its just another one of those 'its just me' moments ;)

Have tried all sorts of things, switching cookies on always, private browsing switch off, restarting my iphone etc etc

If it was just my iphone then would have thought a setting problem somewhere, but since this is happening on my works mobile phone on windows 8 unable to log ins on mobile devices that something other than set ups thats the problem.

Unfortunately I am not vey computer savvy so can't figure this out :dunno:

I just switched and the desk top version works for me yay
fal3 said:
oh. The desktop thing worked for me. Strange. Did the desktop work for you snork? Or ch4rlie?

Good to hear it works for you snork, strange how it only works for some :)

I was rather hoping that an administrator might look into the problem and see if the mobile version of the website isn't working correctly then perhaps it could be fixed?!  Or can anybody access the mobile version without problems?

Working fine for me on both phone and tablet this morning, so I presume it's just a short-term glitch. I'll ask Chad to look into it.

Working for me this morning as well. 

Thanks for checking.  It's still not working for me.
The steps I took are to clear browser history & cache, then go to the TFF homepage and switch to Full Version instead of mobile.  I click on sign in and enter my details.  There is no error message but it does not appear to successfully sign me in (I cannot post replies or use the View New Content button).
This is on Safari iOS 8.2.  What version are you guys using?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back