Uk Mail order fish dealers

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Paul_MTS

MAD
Reaction score
Here's is a list of UK business that will courier fish to your door.

Trimar - Probably the most popular choice, shame about the awful website but it is updated regularly.

Sexfasciata - A seller on ebay I spotted, have quite good prices interesting fish, e-mail them for a fish list!!

Koi Carp 4 u - This place used to do tropicals aswell but now only do what seems to be mainly bulk quantities of Koi. also run through ebay eBay Shop.

Wholesale Tropicals- - They don't actually have an online shop but you can view their stock lists through Tropical Fish Finder. Best to give them a bell.

Oddball Express - They do have a site but it's got nothing on there basically so check out their stock on Tropical Fish Finder and again a phone call will be in order. Do not bother with these people. When it comes to refunds they make up pathetic excuses to wiggle out of it.

KG Bettas - All the bettas you could want in one place. Can actually order fish through the site and pay via Paypal.

Tropical Imports - This is the place to visit if you want any oddballs, catfish or cichlids. Top qualty fish, excellent prices, top bloke to deal with. All my latest fish have come from him with no problems.

Please PM me with any others and I'll add them to the list.

hmmmmm interesting!!

i spotted the first one on the free ads yesterday, snake heads are so tempting!!

have you had any experience with the others seeing as there overseas? shipping must be alot for single fish.

I have enquired on a couple of fish and nearly fainted at the prices quoted :lol:

To get a Psuedopimelodus fowleri into the country would cost me £380 from Amazon exotics and to get a Asterophysus batrachus from Below water was £250!!

As you can imagine i didnt get them, but theyre still on the wish list :(

ouch! how much was just the fish from Amazon exotics?? if there fish are cheap then might be worth doing a bulk order from them in the future!!

the UK 1 is only pick up isn't it....bit of a shame really although Aqua c do £40 a box :D

doh just read a bit deeper, £19.95 :)

Tom Halverston do mail order, £25 a box sent by overnight courier.

The fish was £300 and the £80 was for shipping and airport tax. I think its worked out on the box so it would depend on the size of the fish ordered, most things i would want are one fish per box size.

oh yeh plus VAT!!

thats quite an expensive cat!!

I thought it might of been something like that per box for freight, I spoke to the guy that imported my aro and he had to pay that although a few more fitted in per box.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back