Tropical And African Cichlids And Tanks Giveaway!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fishlover7777

Reaction score
Hi, I am breaking up my two 48" x 13" x 21" and would like to find good homes for my fish and tanks and ornaments. I have African Cichlids, Tropical Fish, two 55 gallon tanks (one of the 55 is brand new), one 50 gallon tank, one 29 gallon tank, one 20 gallon tank, and one 10 gallon tank, filters, filter media, gravel, thermometers, and decorations. African Cichlid list: Red Nyereirei, OB cichlid, Blue Cobalt, Red Zebra, Yellow labs, White lab, Calvus, A. baenschi peacock, German Red peacock, Melanochromis auratus, Demasoni, Strawberry Peacock, Taiwan Reef, Red Empress, Acei, Pearlmutt, Red Top Zebra and Hongi. Tropical fish: Red Irian, Boesmani, Emerald Catfish, Red Tail Shark, Koi Angelfish, Neon tetras, Rummy nose tetras, Glofish tetras, Neon rainbow, Congo tetras, white clouds, and Betta fish. All the fish are in excellent health and despite the reputation of some on the list above I have no deaths due to aggression. I do not want to post so collection only please. I live in San Antonio Texas. Thanks. The reason for the breaking up of the tank is we are renovating the house and moving. I am asking here first then if no-one wants them I will ask my local lfs if they will take them. I am fairly sure they will as they have always accepted the young. You are welcome to ask for a picture of any fish or tank your interested in. Also I am only usually online between 11pm-12am central time so I might be a bit slow replying. Just to be clear - everything needs to go in two weeks.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back