Totm June

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Oh you won ............... wayyy ahead of the rest of us :D

Grats

One hell of a winning margin, congratulations!

James.

Thanks :blush: Sorry, I wasn't fishing for compliments :lol: Just genuinely wondered as it hadn't been announced, and normally the winner is announced pretty quickly :good:

I think BTT is having some external-to-forum things going on which are meaning he doesn't have time to be here all the time to do the competitions :)

WOW, nice tank CP. Just wondering, seeing as BTT is having and has been having a few problems over the last months with having time presenting the competitions (and slow internet apparently), then maybe Ludwig should take over. I remember he started to present the FOTM competition a few months back, and it ran very smoothly with almost no delays. I did make this point some time ago but maybe it should be reconsidered. Doesn't have to be Ludwig but someone with more time on their hands. Just an idea... :X

I think BTT is having some external-to-forum things going on which are meaning he doesn't have time to be here all the time to do the competitions :)
OK ..... Coldcazz.... I think you hit the nail on the head!!.... I have volunteered to take over in the interim untill confirmed by the other mods..... so if anything comes up (in the interim) until confirmed...... refer it to my attention!

So are you announcing the winners then? :D
Thanks for asking Minnnt..... I assume the correct winner was ellected by fair voting, but I have not received the official mandate to confirm by the rest of the Mods..... let's see what happens??.....

What exactly is unfair voting? :unsure:
Uhm!??.... I'm not sure if your question is meant to be stirring, or if it is a legitamit question.... My reference to (a fair ellection) was to the outcome of the in situ system, which inconclusively indicated Chillipeper as the winner..... What did you have in mind???....

Totally legitimate Ludwig. I didn't mean anything by it mate. I wasn't sure what was mean by unfair voting thats all. :blush:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back