Took A Break From Fish, Now Back.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

andriab

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
I have owned fish for over 20 years. Took a two year break during my divorce, and now back at it. I'm starting small, but soon will own a much larger tank. I have two right now, a community tank and a fry tank. I am changing to live plants shortly, but the plastic plants were easiest for now. I started with livebearing fish as my kids love watching the cycle of life. :) Not sure what I will be into next, but I am getting some good ideas on this site!

Community tank(1).jpg

Fry tank 3.jpg

Welcome. It's nice that you can get back into the hobby. It's very rewarding and relaxing (most of the time).

Hey there! What size tank are you running? What kind of filter? Are those platies? We love details. :D

tcamos said:
Welcome. It's nice that you can get back into the hobby. It's very rewarding and relaxing (most of the time).
Thank you! :)

attibones said:
Hey there! What size tank are you running? What kind of filter? Are those platies? We love details. :D
Lol, ok! My fry tank is a 10 gallon. My community tank is 20 gallon. I am switching the fry tank to the 20 and purchasing at least a 40 gallon here soon. I have 2 female and 1 male guppy, 2 female and 1 male swordtail and 2 female and 1 male molly. All the females are close to birth. I am going to leave the fry in the tank this time and see how many survive. If not, I will have way too many fish!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back