Tmc Aquagro Microhabitat 8

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Whitey_144

Fishaholic
Reaction score
HI,

I could get one of these for free, so was wondering what peoples opinion on them was? is it big enough for fish livestock? in the shop they had 6 gold small danios? and and one fighter. wouldnt that be too many?

otherwise i was thining i could use it to grow plants before moving to my main tank, are the LED lights any good for plant growth?

thanks,
adam

They make cracking little shrimp tanks, i personally wouldn't advocate any stock (fish) in one of these, even the micro fish. Nice little tanks though. You can also do a nice little aqauscape out of these tanks.

OTOH, I think fish can live in the tank. I have this tank. But only a few 1cm fish will fit. Its also a good tank for fish fry. And the LED are pretty powerful so I suppose they are good for plants.

The tank is definitely too small for Danios of any kind or even a Betta though

OTOH, I think fish can live in the tank. I have this tank. But only a few 1cm fish will fit. Its also a good tank for fish fry. And the LED are pretty powerful so I suppose they are good for plants.

thanks guys, i think if i get it, i will just grow moss and plant it out and breed shrimp, i've just read that cherry shrimp are quite hardy and breed easily (are there any other types of shrimp which are good breeders?), how many cherry shrimp could fit in this?

also is it possible to mix shrimp species?

it's an 8litre, 2 gallon tank.

thanks,
adam

thanks guys, i think if i get it, i will just grow moss and plant it out and breed shrimp, i've just read that cherry shrimp are quite hardy and breed easily (are there any other types of shrimp which are good breeders?), how many cherry shrimp could fit in this?

also is it possible to mix shrimp species?

it's an 8litre, 2 gallon tank.

thanks,
adam
I'd say you could get about 12 small shrimp in there max. You could have some Cherry, Red Crystal and Snowball shrimp so you you could mix them as long as they're compatible with eachother.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back