Tiger Barb Not Moving

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

chumanji

Reaction score
one of my tiger barb is not moving at all. When it swims, it cant seem to balance itself. So it just laids on the bottom of the tank, breathing very fast. Its color looks normal. So, whats wrong with it? What should I do??? I hasnt eat for two days now...errr.

did it fight with another fish?

I am not too sure. Its body doesnt look like it has any damage. The tail fin does have small pieces missing, other than that everything else looks good. The strange thing is that it doesnt even look like a sick fish. All the color are very bright...but it just lays on its side and not move at all.

hmm, not sure on that.. prolyl has s disease of come kind. my shark has been acting that way but finally came out of it.

I did a 20 percent waterchange then added some aquarium salt to the tank and he was fine..

What tankmates does it have?. Also need water test stats. Is it a new tank?. How long has it been in the tank?. The more info the better.

Thanks for the rely all...the fish die yesterday. All the other fish are fine...all of its tank mate are community fish...tiger barb, clown louch, bala shark...since all others are OK. I guess this is just an isolate sickness of some kind.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back