This May Be A Silly Question

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

thrujenseyes

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I've been on this board for over a year and have gotten so much help and wonderful information. 

I've truly learned a ton!

But I feel like I'm doing everyone a huge disservice when I hit "reply" because I swear I don't ever seem to do it correctly.

I've gotten the "quote" thing down as I've noticed that it will post the persons post along with your response...
which is great.

BUT what if I want to respond to more than one person?  Or to multiple questions?  I've seen the other quote option and I can't seem to make sense of it.

I started to hit quote and then answer the questions in a different font and larger size so people could follow the original question and then see my answer right underneath...
But I noticed if you look at this site thru Tap Talk (which I've discovered a lot of people do so they can read the boards on their mobile phones) you can't differentiate the fonts.  Everything is the same.  

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or if there is an answer to this already.

If someone could point me in the right direction it would be a great help!

Thanks!

Sorry I may not be able to help.  I don't use Tap talk and am not familiar with it.  All my reply's are through the website on the computer.  I don't use my cell phone.  I just use the text editor provided on fishforums.net.  I just basically click on the quote icon which creates a quote box in text field and then past in the text I want in the quote.  Then under the quote box I type the answer.  If needed I can then just click on the quote icon again to answer a second quote.  I think the text editor is limited to six or seven quotes in one reply.  

StevenF said:
Sorry I may not be able to help.  I don't use Tap talk and am not familiar with it.  All my reply's are through the website on the computer.  I don't use my cell phone.  I just use the text editor provided on fishforums.net.  I just basically click on the quote icon which creates a quote box in text field and then past in the text I want in the quote.  Then under the quote box I type the answer.  If needed I can then just click on the quote icon again to answer a second quote.  I think the text editor is limited to six or seven quotes in one reply.  
Oh....so you hit "quote" a few times while replying?  That I never tried.

And yes I meant when I'm here On my computer.  

Tap talk is limited but I use it when I'm at work just to read up on things.  But usually answer and post when I'm at my computer.

Thanks!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back