This Is A Section! Omg

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FishFanatic04

I'm in Planted School.
Reaction score
I am insanely in love with cooking and food!! How did I miss this section?

I made stuffed peppers today and hated them :/ Red Bell Peppers are sweet, and I didn't salt them enough. The filling was salted but couldn't stand up to the Pepper. It was edible, but not a masterpiece. Anyone have a good stuffed pepper recipe?

I just made chocolate chip cookies. But with a twist. Half is Double Chocolate Chip, and the other half is Regular Chocolate Chip. They are good.

Not sure about stuffed peppers though, i just grow 'em, dont cook them.

Ummm well I managed to cook bacon today for my dinner! :D

You might not think it a great achievement, but believe me, it was. :hooray:

Peppers need something with serious punch to match up to them. I'd go heavy on the bacon, or even better chorizo. Feta and pine nuts in there as well would create an interesting mix that'll stand up to the sweetness of the pepper. Not forgetting something like basil to add to the spread of flavours.

lol I used a lot of spice in them. It was really a salt issue. I had run out of kosher salt and had to use table salt which is a big throw off for me. I measure everything with a pinch or the palm of my hand unless I am baking. Anyway, I just wayyyy undersalted them.

Yum, pine nuts and feta next time. :good:

Homemade Pizza for dinner tonight and I'm attempting my first risotto this weekend. Anyone have any technical tips?

Drink the wine while you're cooking the risotto, it'll taste fantastic! ;)

:lol: Then if the risotto comes out horrible we won't care as well! Nice tip :good:

Risotto is as good as it's stock, nothing more complicated otherwise than stirring.

Homemade pizza didn't happen. We had O' Charleys subs. Spicy Asian for me with sweet spicy sauce dripping to my elbows. I had Burger king for lunch so today was a total health fail.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back