Think I May Have A Leak

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Ant_Soton

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I put some new pants in both my tanks today. Just been checking on my fish and saw water under the edge of both tanks.
Just hoping its caused from me splashing out a bit when i put the new pants in.
I've just slid paper towel under the edges of both tanks and will see how much water they have soaked up in the morning !!
Any other advice peeps?? Thanks

I put some new pants in both my tanks today. Just been checking on my fish and saw water under the edge of both tanks.
I've just slid paper towel under the edges of both tanks and will see how much water they have soaked up in the morning !!

If it were me, i wouldnt wait till the morning. Towels and buckets at the ready tbh

i assume you mean plants lol as ive never seen an aquarium with pants in lol
just be ready for the first case scenario and if its ok then alls good in the morning :D

If it were me, i wouldnt wait till the morning. Towels and buckets at the ready tbh

oops just notice i said i put pants in my tank. I meant to say plants lol !!!

I can't really do much now due to it being late and not wanting to disturb peeps in the house !! So it'll have to wait till the morning !! I always have buckets and towels near the tank anyway!!!

Thanks dude !!

Well i did get it off the tip for £5 so if it is leaking i can't really complain !!

The same thing happened to me today, but i think it's just from splashing about. If not, all my female guppies are going in with all the males.
crazy.gif

The problem i have if both my tanks are right next to each other so i can't tell where the problem might be. Lets hope its just me splashing though !!!

Still can't work out if i have a leak or not ! Dried it all up on saturday night and it was fine all day yesterday but today water under both tanks again !!

The same thing happened to me today, but i think it's just from splashing about. If not, all my female guppies are going in with all the males.
crazy.gif

Your male guppies must be praying right now for it to be a leak. :look:

Is your filter &/or bubbler near the tank lid?

Its easy for the condensation/water to build up under the lid from splashing causing it to run around the rim & down the sides... :unsure:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back