The Three Tank Tour Official

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

SnailPocalypse

Fish Addict
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I posted some pics eh?So I thought lets make a tour of all my tank and some bonus features.Maybe we can rival Nicks Betta sorority,haha.Anyways lets get into it!P.S sorry for making you guys wait so long for it.

First up is the one of the 5 gallons.
upload_2017-7-31_20-29-24.png

Stocked with:One female betta(Lola)
One ghost shrimp.
Plants:S.Repens.
Anubias nana
Argentine swords.
Water wisteria.
It's inert white sand with dirt under it.Water changes are down on monday and friday on this tank.Don't dose anything.Been through multiple scapes.I would have to say I have spent more time on this tank then I have on anything else aquarium wise.Filter:Aquatech 5-15
Lighting:Desk lamp with a 6500k,870 lumens bulb in it.
CO2:Yes,DIY

Lets then start off with the ten gallon!..................It still looks bad lol.
upload_2017-7-31_20-32-16.png

Sorry for the blur.Picture was taken quickly.Anyways this dude is the same one as the december tank of the month 2016 one!We all remember that right? :)
Anyways I don't even remember what this thing was stocked with at this point.I also haven't had the chance to do a water change yet.Thats tomorrow.Trust me it looks better in person.I don't neglect it....That much.
Plants:Java fern.Water wisteria.S.Repens.
Filter:Aquatech 5-15
Lighting is same as our next tank.
CO2:Nope.

On to our next contestant!
The one tank you guys probably haven't seen yet!
My new 5 gallon!(Not really new it has been setup for a couple months now.)
upload_2017-7-31_20-34-47.png

I use a sponge filter on this one.That is all water wisteria by the way.
Stock:3 guppies(2 females,1 male.)Yes I know they breed that s why I have a 20 gallon tub for babies!
Plants:Water wisteria and a bit of S.Repens.
Lighting:6500k,870 lumens bulb.
CO2:Not any more lol.

Thats all for the three tanks I believe.But now for the bonues material!
This is my most recently set up tank!Still looking for a filter and light though.
upload_2017-7-31_20-38-36.png

Its 1 gallon.Probably going to be a shrimp tank.Planning on just S.Repens in this tank!Anyway that concludes our 3 tank tour I believe.Updates will be posted when I have something to update on.

About time LOL. well done.

Ye I am now hurry up with the photos.

Well.Ye guys ready for some updates?Ok.One of the fives wont be included sine it is having issues and lights haven't come on yet but the 10 and the 5 will.
upload_2017-9-23_12-7-46.png

One of the fives.Not much has changed.plants grew fish got born.Thats about all.Looking good though lol.

upload_2017-9-23_12-8-37.png

Not doing much in this tank as I am probably goanna tear it down soon and get a 55 gallon sp lol.But everything has been going fine in it.
Bonus:If anyone is intrested in baby guppies from me and lives in OKlahoma,pm me.

I love the first one.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back