The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread 2

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Hey Lovelies!! 

Only two more weeks until Alasker

Hey Lovelies!!!

Wife and I are leaving for Alasker on Thursday.. Gots a few days in Seattle to enjoy myself, and will has a few days after in Buckley Washington for more enjoyment and what has you..

Going to hike Mt Raineers too..

AmtotheBurr said:
Who are lovelies and why are they so lovely? :-o
Hey Lovelies!!! is all inclusive..

it's a state of mind thing..
Hey Lovelies!!!

Back from Alaska.. What a trip.. I highly recommend going if you has the chance..

Wife fell in luzz with Alasker and Warshington, so as George Bushes said "Mission Accomplished"

Moving west soon..

My brother and his family just left a 2 week trip in Alaska and it was gorgeous. I want to go one day.
Her parents live there..so maybe I could convince them to let me stay with them so I have no hotel costs ;)

Hey Lovelies!!!

Today was somewhat eventful.. Spent most of the day working on a Picoampre Source.. Keithely 261 to be specific.. I gots to use an electrometer  to measure the pico and nanoamp ranges.. a dmm simply would not work.. On those ranges the Keithley 6517(electrometer) acts like an antenna due to the 100GOhm input impedance.

Well would you know I had four failures.. Once you start adjusting, you gots to commit.. Got the unit adjusted into spec.. Taking my as left data when I ran out of time this afternoon.

Hey lovelies!!!

Going to see Willie Nelson today.. Luzz me some Willie..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej-u1H8xRWc

Hey Lovelies!!!

Today was a monday.. Looks like I gots to fix a curve tracer or seven tomorrow.. this much we know, they will not fix themselves..

going to go for a walk in a minute..

Hey Lovelies!!!

My back is killing me.. It's ok because Barrack is coming over to my house..

this is like the only time living in Ma has a benefit.. Barry like to way-kay-tion in Massatuckey, or so I has heard..

Martha's Winyard is a very nice place to spend a few weeks in the summer..

Im in boston. Welcome to the neighborhood. Very expensive to vacay on the vineyard.

Hey Lovelies!

This is my first 'Hey Lovelies' post!

After lots of research and fact finding I have finally decided what I am going to be doing with the tank that I picked up for free the other day so just gotta save some pennies to be able to make it happen!!

Also I recently started my new job and absolutely loving it so far! :)

Hey Lovelies!!!

Thinking aboot trading in the jetta for a new Golf.. Juss put a few bucks in repairs.. when I get my return on inwestment, it is gone..

it has 320,000 Miles.. that is 775,000 Kilometers approx... it has a whole new front end and I am putting back the OEM headlights.. I bought some aftermarket headlamps and it was an epic failure to say the least..

Hey Lovelies!

I'm going to spend my day relaxing and doing some WC's on this fine rainy Bank Holiday Monday. What are your plans?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back