The Indecisive Journal Of Trod's 5 Footer

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
No problem guys. :good:

Think seffie and I might try that one :lol: I wouldn't worry about pronunciation, they won't know what its supposed to be anyway :rolleyes:

I am intending to get my lights on sunday, and some corals.
The trusty credit card is coming too :blush:

Trod, you carnt use it.
Seffie promised it would come with the tank.
So I could do a little bit of spending.
:wub:

YF

can we have another fts please :yahoo:

oh yeah forgot about that one lol

Trod, just had a thought - couldn't Mr Trod and Mr Seffie make you a new hood including lighting for your tank? I'm thinking along the lines of using your 2 x T 8 unit and then a T5 unit built into a new hood

Seffie x aka Big Sis aka Marine Mummy

:fish:

if it was me, i'd looking at getting a couple of pendants to hang over the tank. If you were going to make a new hood it wopuld involve making a curved front for it :crazy:
you could always make a couple of legs that would sit at either end then have a couple of rails that go along the length and hang the pendants from that.

Yes Rob, I think you are on the right lines, It would just be to difficult to make a hood to fit :unsure:
I'm going to stick with new Marine white T8's for now then in 6 months or so, have another think :good:

Cough Cough, deep sigh, blame seffie :unsure:
As you know Seffie and I went on one of our shopping trips today, We've had a really good day, and managed to get to Living Reef Aquatics, STM, Heaver Tropics and Aylesford Aquatics, They were all good shops in their own way, but seffie and I have come to the conclusion that we are just not willing to pay shop prices for corals, they are just asking stupid prices :crazy: so seffie came home with some strawberries, meringues and some beetroot, to get to Aylesford aquatics you have to walk through a farm shop, which is terrific and I would highly recommend it, we actually spent more money in there then the fish shop!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: We had a nice lamb roast in a pub, broccoli was a tad hot though, and seffie managed to spit it out quite politely :lol:
I managed to get my lights from STM, which, once we got home seffie and I eventually got onto the tank, after the obligatory hour of swearing, we got them working :rolleyes:
Now I also bought a fish, I saw it and bang, seffie had to shake me, cos at one point I stopped breathing, I couldn't believe my eyes, there it was, staring at me, about 2" long such a tiny baby, I tried to walk away but if I had Seffie said I would regret it and she convinced me to buy it, I did check the SG of the tanks, 1.023 :) fine no problem there, so I purchased my baby from Heaver Tropics.

Meet Trevor (don't ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

OMG I just hope he survives :crazy:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back