The Indecisive Journal Of Trod's 5 Footer

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

THAT TANK LOOKS WICKED!

haha nice! the pics are great :D

good ole seffie ;)

OMG!
Take that bloomin bottle of her Trod its way to early to let her start on that stuff.
Nice tank though, I can picture the scape and Lionfish. Cant wait to see what you come up with
Crack on now Trod and do it justice.
Regards
seahorse1-1-1.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Trod :bday:

That's gonna be one great lion tank, can't wait to see it take shape.

Hope you had a great day. :-

Chris

Well story goes a bit like this:

Trod says, wouldn't it be great if you all buy me a new tank for my birthday big enough for the smaller lion fish :crazy: we all look at each other and say 'of course Trod, anything you say Trod' but inside we are all going OMG :shout:

Trod is quite fussy and when you hear the expression 'her bark is worse than her bite' then change that around to 'her bite is worse then her bark', you may be somewhere close to understanding our trepidation :blink:

Anyway off I go to find a tank - hours are spent on the internet looking for what she wants - I finally find a new tank, 400 litres which fits the bill, yes thank goodness, so Mr trod gives me his credit card details (silly man), so several hundred pounds later we are able to breath, it's all sorted phew!

Comes time to organise delivery - company kindly say they will keep it in the shop so it can be delivered the week of Trod's birthday :good: So a week later I email them with date for delivery ................... oh dear!
Back comes a very apologetic email saying that the label had fallen off and someone in the shop had sold it :shout: now I begin to panic, not to worry they say, take a look in the shop and see if there is another tank suitable and they will throw in some freebies, so I stop panicing and think ah, maybe all will be ok - NO, no, no, silly women :blush: Look in the shop and there is nothing big enough :angry: omg

So I ask for a refund...........................

Oh no, so back to the internet I go, then I notice that Rob, Aquilla (sorry if spelling incorrect, can't check) is selling a lovely big tank, just the sort I wanted :good: Only problem is I haven't got the blooming money to pay him as the refund took a week to come back to us. Talk with Rob about this and Rob being the gentleman he is said, don't worry, I trust you and sorted out a courier and sent it on it's way.................... before payment :flowers:

(by the way, I have paid him now :p )

and the rest is history :good:

Seffie x

And.....she made me pose for that photo with the JD bottle, I had no intention of drinking any of it, promise

Rob really pulled out all the stops for you guys, and is to be commended, you dont often see that level of helpfulness today. :good:
And.....she made me pose for that photo with the JD bottle, I had no intention of drinking any of it, promise
Please don't insult my intelligence...... Trod by here own admission says "We all know what she's (meaning you) like"
Look at it this way at least you got Original JD
Trods on the cheapo Tescos Vladovostok (industrial floor cleaner) :lol:
Have a great evening girls
Be Good
seahorse1-1-1.png

Happy Birthday :bday: Trod

Love the new tank, can't wait to read your new adventure.

Again Happy Birthday, hope you had a fab day. Many happy returns

Kelwoo.

Thank you to everyone, you are all very kind :wub: especially Rob, who indeed is one special guy :nod:
I had to go to work last night so I left seffie with the bottle :rolleyes:
Your right about the industrial floor cleaner BigC :lol: that stuff is horrible!!!!

Right now I have the tank my list making will start :good: followed by lots and lots of overtime to pay for it :crazy:

Probably won't be any lions in there for a couple of months at least, this is definately going to be done slowly.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back