Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Rarely (Venturing into insanity here)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ewwwww...chocolate...

• Can't eat it for 'teva reason.

• Total voters
one week of the month i eat chocolate :rolleyes: rest of the time it just doesn't do anything for me, can't eat a lot of it either, like half a mars bar is more than enough for me.

you'll probably all hate me for this but i slung out all my easter eggs last weekend, sick of having them around cluttering up the place and they're not gonna get eaten!

white is my preference if i'm gonna have any

white is my preference if i'm gonna have any
hehe - snap!

Ice cream is another thing I'm not a fan of - and definitely not chocolate ice cream. On occasion chocolate cake - but in general I'll avoid anything chocolaty :look:

Just love the stuff. i go through phases of what i like best. At the moment i`m going through a Toberone phase. Last month i went through a Starbar phase. Must see a doctor about it :hyper: :drool:
Angel

Just love the stuff. i go through phases of what i like best. At the moment i`m going through a Toberone phase. Last month i went through a Starbar phase. Must see a doctor about it :hyper: :drool:
Angel

Toblerone is not a bad phase to go through. I personally love the dark chocolate, needs to be at least 60-70% cacao. Also needs to be either European, a very fine brand like Godiva, or freshly made. I won't eat the mass-produced stuff. It is too chemically.

llj

mm I like kinder surpise, and their schoko bons mmmm. I like white chocolate and milk chocolate. Lindt is sooooo goooood mmmm

Lindt is the BEST

PS: I envy people who don’t like chocolate, but thinking about it you don’t know what you are missing.

Sabby

I'm not really a chocolate fan - does that make me weird?! :hyper:

Your missing out on one of life's sweet sweet temptations Bloo! Ohwell, thats more for me! :shifty:

I said I like flavoured, so I have to stipulate! Anything with MINT! :drool: Now you know my one weakness! :lol:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Galaxy :drool: :drool: - i can eat that without getting tootache. Ummmmmmmm Galaxy Caramel eggs. :drool: :drool:
Cadburys gives me a toothache and can't finish a normal dairy milk bar, But i like the new snack sizes.
Lindt Milk Chocolate MUST be kept away from me and i Try to avoid the chocolate isle in Tesco

Also Milk Chocolat Raisins

White Chocolate - i I Nestle Milky Bar, and those little white mice you get in pic and mix

If I see A SARA LEE chocolate Gateua on sale then i will happily eat 1 of them on my own. Sometimes waiting for it to defrost is SOoooooooooooooooooooo Hard.

Am I one of the only people who thinks White Chocolate is the best?
It's so RICH and CREAMY... :drool: ....Now I'm craving chocolate. Great topic!
*Secret Craving: Butterscotch Chocolate. Ooh...

Love dark chocolate, I couldn't eat it all the time but would choose a dark choc bar over milk or white.

I love chocolate, but I don't know what type is my favorite.
Dark is so good, not to mention the fact that it's healthy!!!!
White is awesome, but I'm the only one in my family who likes it,
Milk has got to be my favorite as it's soooo creamy and sweet *drooling right now*
But there's this raspberry chocolate that is sooooo good! It melts on your tongue the moment you place it in your mouth!
So, in the end, I voted for milk chocolate.
GobyMaster

I'm allergic to chocolate!!!!!

My kids love it, my hubby loves it and I ust sit there watching them eat it!!

Leanne

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back