The Amazing Vanishing Fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Jai

Reaction score
Hello to all,

Had 5 neons last week. Now have 1. No floaters and no remnance on the bed of the tank. Same happened to 2 Emperors.

Looking at my signature does anyone know if one of my fish is eating them.

Thanks

how big are the angles?
have you cheacked in the filter, in the substance and arun the tank incase they have jumped?

how big are the angles?
have you cheacked in the filter, in the substance and arun the tank incase they have jumped?

Angels are small, quite young, checked substance today when i was moving gravel and adding sand, no jumpers. Must be something eating them but no bones.........................i'm baffled

what kind of algae eater do you have?

large ones like raphael cat fish can eat small fish whole - whether it ate them alive or dead is another question, but if one died and it came upon it during the night it would most likely eat the whole thing if it could.

what kind of algae eater do you have?

large ones like raphael cat fish can eat small fish whole - whether it ate them alive or dead is another question, but if one died and it came upon it during the night it would most likely eat the whole thing if it could.

got a common pleco. 2.5"

how big is the gourami?
with angles, gourmai, plec and clown loaches they could easly polish of a fish with no sign of it ever being there.
how big is the tank common plecs need a 55g tank and clown loaches need to be kept in groups of 6 in a 75g tank and at some point the angle will eat the tetras.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back