THANK YOU FORUM COMMUNITY!!!!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

TamarackTTC

Reaction score
You guys on this forum have been SO VERY HELPFUL, all of you. I'm beginning to realize how much I didn't know and understand about aquaria when I was a teenager and when I was in my early 30's the last time I had a tank. There truly is a lot of variables that go into running a tank, but it doesn't have to be difficult if you don't make it difficult on yourself. I'm very glad that I have taken the time to research and plan for this upcoming tank of mine. It is going to really help in the long run.

Again, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for taking the time to respond to me and others in a caring, informative, and nonjudgmental way. You all are seriously teaching me SO much and I'm going into the tank much more informed than I ever have been. I could've read and read till I was blue in the face on all the sites out there now and youtube videos, but getting first hand responses from you guys goes way above and beyond that. THANK YOU!!!!

So what substrate did you decide to go with? Inert? Or what?
So what substrate did you decide to go with? Inert? Or what?

Hyr, this will be the slowest tank build ever........I have a an 8 month old and a 3 year old and I'm a stay at home father. So, I have very little extra time to actually physically work on the tank. Most of the construction is going on in my head. I was thinking about documenting the build here on TropicaFishForums because I saw they have a place to do that. As for the substrate I'm leaning towards the Fluval Stratum or the ADA Amazonia.

I was thinking about documenting the build here on TropicaFishForums because I saw they have a place to do that
You were thinking of it? The price for our help is lots of photos.

Its also a great idea because you can go see how well your tank is doing by looking at your earlier posts. Seeing the tank everyday you don't notice it growing.

You were thinking of it? The price for our help is lots of photos.

Its also a great idea because you can go see how well your tank is doing by looking at your earlier posts. Seeing the tank everyday you don't notice it growing.
Ok you got a deal. I will figure out how to start one and I will let you know. I'm guessing you guys have a page as well?

Most reactions

Back