Tetra Uk Telephone

-SPB-

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has a telephone number for tetra UK. I think my ex1200 filter is playing up, and need to contact them, their website warranty form doesn't work and I can't find a phone number for them (obviously not phoning now lol).

cheers

From my days working in a local pet shop I seem to recall they dont actually have a UK presence and all then selling is via importers/wholesalers but somebody may correct me.

How old is the filter and is the retailer still responsible under your usual rights?

From my days working in a local pet shop I seem to recall they dont actually have a UK presence and all then selling is via importers/wholesalers but somebody may correct me.

How old is the filter and is the retailer still responsible under your usual rights?

The filter is roughly 1 year old

if you have bought it within the last 6 months, the responsibility relies with the retailer

I've been on their website and they say the filter is covered by the warranty if it was bought within 2 years. It's over 6 months old so the retailer won't do anything, but the website no longer operates that I bought it from so i'd be stuffed there anyway.

I've sent the an email via their contact form so hopefully they will respond from that.

08700554031 should get you through to rupert.

yes they are in the UK.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back