Tetra Fresh Delica: Opinions.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

NickAu

Fish Connoisseur
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Hi

As most of you know I keep Bumblebee Gobys, not the easiest fish to feed, I do feed mine lots of live and frozen food but the other day I came across Tetra Fresh Delica as it was 10 dollars a box at my local pet store I decided to get 1 packet of blood worm and 1 of brine shrimp as a test.

Well it was a huge hit with the Gobys. I think I will get a few more boxes of each especially the Krill.

Tetra Fresh Delica Brine Shrimps is a natural food and the alternative to frozen fish food. 16 sachets with brine shrimps in a nutritious gel enriched with vitamins, trace elements, proteins and fats. The fiber-rich crustaceans contain vital nutrients and particularly high proportion of natural carotenoids, providing for an increase of the color in all tropical fish. - nutritional value is up to three times higher than that of frozen food
- shelf life of up to two years without cooling
- no added preservatives
- no water clouding or contamination, the gel is completely absorbed
- sterilised packaging process and therefore germ-free
- promotes interaction with the fish
- enriched with high-quality tuna oil
https://www.aquariumkingdom.com.au/tetra-fresh-delica-daphnia-48g

Tetra Fresh Delica Bloodworms 48g - 16 x 3g Packs

Tetra FreshDelica Bloodworms provides natural red bloodworms in a nutritious and vitamin rich gel form which has up to twice the nutritional content of frozen food.

The TetraFresh Delica range of foods is a convenient, healthier and safer alternative to frozen food. This practical alternative to frozen food doesn't need to be kept in a fridge or freezer and has no risk of introducing nasty parasites into your aquarium.

All fish benefit from a supplementary food added to their usual diet and Delica is a great way to do this.

Tetra FreshDelica is available in four varieties: Bloodworms, Brine Shrimps, Krill and Daphnia.

Each pack contains 16 individually wrapped 3g satchets.

Made in Germany

Benefits:

• Contains red bloodworms in a vitamin and nutrient rich gel food
  • Has a fresh and natural taste to maximise acceptance
  • Practical alternative to frozen food
  • Contains up to twice as many nutrients as frozen food
  • Wrapped in sterile, germ-free, handy, individual sachets
  • Can be kept for three years, even without refrigeration
Expiry Date: May 2020
https://www.aquariumkingdom.com.au/tetra-fresh-delica-bloodworms-48g

Most reactions

trending