Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tank Of The Month?

Discussion in 'Board Announcements & Suggestions' started by BettaBettas, Aug 14, 2016.

1. BettaBettas

BettaBettas Member Preview

What ever happened to tank of the month? i think since this forum since 2015 has gained many members it could be up an running again successfully, is that an option? for august

• Like Like x 1
  2. ZephyrStarPlaties

I also hope they start those up again, the forum is a lot more active than it was when I left.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BettaBettas

BettaBettas Member Preview

yea, same. having tank of the month would also encourage new members.

4. squidneh

squidneh Member

It died because no one was entering it. I do agree that since I've been back on the forum, it is a lot more active. I left mostly because of the inactivity over a year ago, was glad to see that there are active members around again.  I think they tried a few months ago and it still wasn't a successful thing. I know in the past there were issues where people didn't get their 'badge', and then if you did get them you basically had it forever, which is another reason why people didn't do it. But I'd love to see it up and running again, with proper organization, of course. 

• Like Like x 4
  5. Brilly91

Brilly91 Member

The competition was one of the things that brought me to this forum when i joined. I felt it gave me something to aspire to being a newbie at the time and kind of set a standard to which i wanted to achieve.

I won tank of the month eventually but it was slowing down sadly when i won so felt a bit like an empty win. I would love to see it return as it had me cleaning my tank and making it look its best once a month!

• Like Like x 2
  6. JohnDendy

JohnDendy New Member

I hope that they start again.

7. Bubblewrap

Bubblewrap New Member

same, it would certainly encourage me to keep my tank clean and good looking!!

8. nortonmad213

nortonmad213 Member

also fish of the month, while my tank is nothing to shout about i have a few pretty fish and the FOTM comp was always well filled

9. SnailPocalypse

SnailPocalypse Fishaholic

I would also like it to come back,the month I could enter they stopped doing it.But now I got three tanks all ready for it!