Tank Of The Month?

B

BettaBettas

What ever happened to tank of the month? i think since this forum since 2015 has gained many members it could be up an running again successfully, is that an option? for august

yea, same. having tank of the month would also encourage new members.

It died because no one was entering it. I do agree that since I've been back on the forum, it is a lot more active. I left mostly because of the inactivity over a year ago, was glad to see that there are active members around again.  I think they tried a few months ago and it still wasn't a successful thing. I know in the past there were issues where people didn't get their 'badge', and then if you did get them you basically had it forever, which is another reason why people didn't do it. But I'd love to see it up and running again, with proper organization, of course. 

The competition was one of the things that brought me to this forum when i joined. I felt it gave me something to aspire to being a newbie at the time and kind of set a standard to which i wanted to achieve.

I won tank of the month eventually but it was slowing down sadly when i won so felt a bit like an empty win. I would love to see it return as it had me cleaning my tank and making it look its best once a month!

same, it would certainly encourage me to keep my tank clean and good looking!!

also fish of the month, while my tank is nothing to shout about i have a few pretty fish and the FOTM comp was always well filled

I would also like it to come back,the month I could enter they stopped doing it.But now I got three tanks all ready for it!

When I set up my first tank 3 years ago, I also joined TFF.

When I noticed references to TOTM, I was so proud of what I'd acheived that I immediately sent in my entry only to be told that the competition was no longer active.

With the new ROMA renovartion project on the go, (See posts on this subject), I'm hoping it will be another wonderful creation that I can enter when the competition starts again

Thanks for all of the feed back on the TOTM. With all of the excitement mentioned about the tank of the month I've decided to get it going again for December. Keep an eye out!

I suggest the only prize be a custom badge with TOTM winner, and runner up, at the end of the year the 12 winners got into tank of the year comp?

I have my 3 entries ready.

Recently joined the forum. Now I have something to look forward to! Maybe you could start up fish of the moth or picture of the moth. I enjoy photography (as you can see from my avatar).^_^

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back