Votes: 38 41.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who posted entries in our September 2011 competition. The poll to decide the winner will commence today and will close on 30 September 2011. The winner will then be announced.
Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the October 2011 competition.

UGlitch’s tank
aug2220117056.jpg

Tizer’s tank
seabreeze1.jpg

Da7thson’s tank
fish%20tank%202011.JPG

StandbySetting’s tank.
IMG_0640-1.jpg

Demasonisrules’ tank
DSC_0122.jpg

Rob158’s tank
6056130984_d83389aece_b.jpg

ATK!!!’s tank
IMG_0663.jpg

OBIE1’s tank
6127904325_6bb7f822e5_b.jpg

Marieukxx’s tank
Photo0330.jpg

HayzH’s tank
tanksandtests005.jpg

Smithrc’s tank
DSCF0076.JPG

some really nice looking tanks this month...there is only one that stands out for me though.

some really nice looking tanks this month...there is only one that stands out for me though.

Mine is nothing compared to the others but I'm really pleased with it. Thanks Ianho for all your help with it.

Some lovely tanks as always. Took some time to decide. Good luck to all who entered!
cheers

Good luck guys! I must have taken that when i cut my vallis back, the da.mn stuff has reached the top of the water again already! Wish my other plants would grow this fast :/

thanks marie, cost enough :/ hoping the plants will take off a little more though :< lots of work and money still to be spent on it!

thanks marie, cost enough :/ hoping the plants will take off a little more though :< lots of work and money still to be spent on it!
Yeah I never realised how much money you must put into a planted tank until I did my little one and that cost enough!!

I love the fallen ww2 figher plane. :p
That got my vote.

why does my name not show in the vote bit??? i'm not being funny but we all have to start somewhere...it shouldnt be about who spent the most....this is my very first tank...i'm learning all the while....there should be a best newcomer or something :sad: :-(

EDIT...and it says ive already voted...but i havent!! :sad:

Send Ludwig a PM, I'm sure it's just a mistake, and I'm sure your entry will be submitted next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back