Tank Of The Month - September 2010

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some nice tanks in there already, I'm really going to have to tidy my tank up lol, nice tank mattlee, ZoddyZod I'm definately going to buy some black sand now, looks cool :good:
Keep the pics. coming folks, it's early days yet :good:
:fish:

My entry, thought I'd give it a try, will prob enter again in 3-4 months once the christmas moss wall, star grass and more tetra have been added but here goes :)

Home158.jpg

Home160.jpg

MT40 Nano 18G
CO2
TPN+
Plant GRO

10 Neon Tetra
60-70 Red Cherry Shrimp (hard to see)
1 Assassin Snail

Rotala Indica
Ambulia Aquatica
Red Cabomba
Red Myriophylium
Didiplis Diandra
Anubia Nana
Crypt Blassii
Amazon Sword
Water Wisteria
Pygmy Chain Sword
Moss Ball
Purple Thing (not aquatic lol)

I'll get the gutts up to enter this month :blush:

2zsqrmv.jpg

29nbhia.jpg

Added this one, as you can not see the writing clear enough
fjgj9d.jpg

Stuff on the water surface are a small floating plant that, well, became a tasty snack :lol:

This is my tank in the dark, only added, as it might bea clearer pic;
amxnvl.jpg

My 1st entry :) Mini tank

img1139t.jpg

img1136rz.jpg

img1113a.jpg

8 Rummies
3 Male Guppies
1 Female Guppies
6 Baby guppies (I can post photos if anyone interested)
50 ish Cherry Red Shrimps (I can post photos if anyone interested)
Several unknown snails
1 Worm of some sort

I'll vote for you lol, what is the grass like plant your cherries are in? Mine hide in the cabomba all day.

I'll vote for you lol, what is the grass like plant your cherries are in? Mine hide in the cabomba all day.

Mine doesn't hide at all they are everywhere especially during daylight, unfortunately I don't know the name of my plants :).

Anyway a few pics of the shrimps
img0741t.jpg

img0949lg.jpg

The worm living in my tank
45642426521453354614698.jpg

Is that sarcasm or you generally can't see the worm?

The big red thing that appears to look like a root/runner spreading through the sand on his last picture :lol:

No sorry lol, when I posted that his post said edited and had no pics on it, I see it lol, still wanna know what that grassy plant is tho.

img1139t.jpg

img1136rz.jpg

img1113a.jpg

8 Rummies
3 Male Guppies
1 Female Guppies
Several unknown snails
1 Worm of some sort

Nice :good: Those Rummynose really stand out against all that foliage, job well done :good:

img1139t.jpg

img1136rz.jpg

img1113a.jpg

8 Rummies
3 Male Guppies
1 Female Guppies
Several unknown snails
1 Worm of some sort

Nie :good: Those Rummynose really stand out against all that foliage, job well done :good:

I think ur caboombas red hence they hid there. In my tank the closest thing to red is the substrate which is black. But I do find the some of the bigger shrimps loves sitting on the other leaves as well.

Kiriyama thanks for the kind words
:)

think I'll try my luck again this month. Will get a verification pic up shortly....
Can't help but noticed the red and blue lights on the background. Is that to stimulate the plant growth? How does it, does it help?

think I'll try my luck again this month. Will get a verification pic up shortly....
Can't help but noticed the red and blue lights on the background. Is that to stimulate the plant growth? How does it, does it help?

Looks like the background of the tank to me...

Also, just a general observation, it might make sense for people to reply without including the previous posted images in the replies, they fill the page with duplicate images that must hammer the server involved and really isn't necessary

I think ur caboombas red hence they hid there. In my tank the closest thing to red is the substrate which is black. But I do find the some of the bigger shrimps loves sitting on the other leaves as well.

Kiriyama thanks for the kind words
:)

Na they hide everywhere, half my plants are red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back