Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Walkers101’s tank

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • HNL FISH's Tank

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One day, when I have a decent camera I would love to enter my tank, only problem is picking which one :lol:

Good luck to all who have entered

Go on Star... ask a neighbour to take a photo for you.... (there's nothing wrong with the pic you entered in POTM).... use the same camera.....

i makes it harder when there is less peeps in the competition...Matt got my vote, second to Walkers.

BTW is that a vase in alessa's tank?

It's a desert dish. It's just to create a spot where i can put something to raise it up.

Alessa x.

One day, when I have a decent camera I would love to enter my tank, only problem is picking which one :lol:

Good luck to all who have entered

Same here, no way is my tank up to the standard here, but I'm loking at cameras at the moment, it would be nice to be able to post some nice pics :good:

Same here, no way is my tank up to the standard here,

It is very much like Simonas has said above.... beauty is in the Eye of the beholder.... you may feel your tank is not up to scratch to compete with the others.....

Insofar as Simple artificial scaping goes, I think Alessas' tank is a beautiful "fairytale" design and I would almost expect to see a toy mermaid in the "desert dish" to round it off.... (maybe why I voted for it)

I do not like Rap, and maybe you do not like opera??..... You'll never know unless you enter.

(and so what if you do not win..... at least you afforded the members the pleasure of gawking at your tank.... That is also important).... Enter your tank in this thread..... let's see it.

I will enter my small tank into next months, I just have to clean the algae spots from the front.

Yay! I have 2 votes! Sorry i know i won't win but i'm still exited as usually i get 0 votes....

Alessa x.

Congrats Alessa G i also am well chuffed didnt think i would get votes either...never done this b4 lol so pleased!!!...What does the winner get? is it anything of just the smile of winning?....i deffo think second place should get something (lmao) i wud say that...Glad u like our tanks tho :) :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back