FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our June competition. The poll to decide the winner will be started tonight and will be active until 30 June 2011. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the July competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The July competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th July 2011 at 23:59 GMT.

DSCF1505.jpg

DSCF1506.jpg

My entry :)

TOTM July.jpg

TOTM V.jpg

Slight rearrangement of plants but essentially the same tank. Original photo taken 2 weeks ago. Hope that's allowed.

Very nice tanks!
I may enter my tank in for this month if I can get a half decent pic :p

I'd like to nominate my tank, but I'm not sure I feel comfortable posting a picture of it.

I wouldn't nominate it if it were unworthy of winning. Who gets to vote? Perhaps I could email a detailed description to the voters (it's really not as hard as it used to be to send an email to more than one person at the same time).

im guessing it has water substrate and decor and maybe some silver fish....... am i right?

if so it gets my vote :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back