FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
January 2011 TOTM --- Post your entries here.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in our December 2010 competition. The poll to decide the winner is now active until 18:00 GMT on 30th December 2010. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the January 2011 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so let’s keep them coming please.

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The January 2011 competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th January 2011 at 18:00 GMT.

My entry for this month, dear Chops's new tank.

111.jpg

Verification sign, with one very cross oscar at having a notice stuck on his tank.

114.jpg

My teeny tiny pico... The thread is here.

IMG_4171.jpg

Verification photo. Sorry the verification paper is not actually on the tank... That was the smallest piece of paper I had on me and it still would have covered the tank completely...

IMG_4203.jpg

My teeny tiny pico... The thread is here.

IMG_4171.jpg

Verification photo. Sorry the verification paper is not actually on the tank... That was the smallest piece of paper I had on me and it still would have covered the tank completely...

IMG_4203.jpg

Stunning photo of invisible fish on the right..... why not enter it in FOTM?......

OMG.... Lljdma..... You started something here!!!.... But it is valid, so let's see what happens.......

My new scape that I'll have a go with even though it hasn't really grown in yet.
4fdeef85.jpg

Verification: (Dont pay any mind to the paper, it's my girlfriends haha)
b173adcd.jpg

heres mine still a work in progress!!

005-58.jpg

002-60.jpg

We have the biggest tanks here and the littlest. Awesome... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back