Tank Of The Month Entries For August

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used my phone to take the photos so will try and dig out my camera for some fish close ups. should have waited till i found the camera before i entered actaully

you can change the photos right up until the closing date. Just edit your post and link the new picture instead.

Here's my try :D

6011705152_a7aa197e87_b.jpg

and the verification picture

6011327703_854323a46d_z.jpg

Keimak,

Your tank is very intriguing. You have some really unique and interesting design elements. The tank is begging for a solid background to hide the tubes and other stuff though! Good luck to you.

Nice. SLIM, did you have a previous username? Love the lotus.. Are they dwarf neon rainbows?

Keimak,

Your tank is very intriguing. You have some really unique and interesting design elements. The tank is begging for a solid background to hide the tubes and other stuff though! Good luck to you.

Thanks!
I still haven't seen any backgrounds in my LFS. only the ones you stick outside the tank, i want the 3D ones :p

Thanks!
I still haven't seen any backgrounds in my LFS. only the ones you stick outside the tank, i want the 3D ones

my friend has a HUGE tank and he recommends THIS place for 3D backgrounds. They do all sorts and although they seem expensive, he says the quality is top notch

Thanks!
I still haven't seen any backgrounds in my LFS. only the ones you stick outside the tank, i want the 3D ones

my friend has a HUGE tank and he recommends THIS place for 3D backgrounds. They do all sorts and although they seem expensive, he says the quality is top notch

Well there goes my dreams for a background~ I'm just a student :fun: Looks like I have to get something to stick behind the tank :p

Thanks!

Well there goes my dreams for a background~ I'm just a student :fun: Looks like I have to get something to stick behind the tank :p

Use a black bin liner, perfect budget background.

Alternatively, I paint mine black.

I also like your design, minimalist and effective but the background would make it

Edit to add mine, been set up 3 weeks, a work in progress

tank-1.jpg

tank8v2.jpg

can you enter any tank? like nano shrimp tanks tor example?
Yes any tank :good: it would be great to see a nano shrimp tank in TOTM! :hyper:

how do i upload pictures of my tank
Create an account with a photo hosting site like Photobucket or Imageshack and then use the [.IMG] [/IMG] tag option that it gives you, post the tag in your reply here and it will put the picture into this thread :good:

wow!! all the entries are superb!! wouldn't like to pick a favourite!! well done everyone!

L :D

well I have alot of work to do on aquascaping my nano, but I want it to be a little piece of art.... although I might not be going for a true nano now, been looking at 20 or 30 litre tanks HAHA but I have sketches made out for the lay out so maybe septembers TOTM if not then definitely octobers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back