April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to enter my Frontosa tank.

050.jpg

049.jpg

Hope the varification pic is ok, the kids have pinched every pen & felt tip in the house, I can only find a pencil :/

Cool Fronts mate, like the rockwork :good: , what is it ?

Its all resin rock, all hollow with lots of hiding places for the Fronts, lightweight too. If you are interested in some pm me and I will sent you the link to the guys website. :good:

:cool: :cool: :cool: rocks! I am a fan of resin rocks too, all mine are lightweight, hollow resin. A great boon at vaccing time and very easy to rearrange with no fear of cracked tank :thumbs:

Almost forgot, great Fronts and tank :good:

I have tenellus that's about 10-15 cms tall. BTW Jacko do you have anything under the cube tank?

I have tenellus that's about 10-15 cms tall. BTW Jacko do you have anything under the cube tank?

under the tank as in for the tank to sit on ?

its sat on a stand i had fabricated specially from box steel then its on 18mm ply backed with 24mm polystyrene

Some brilliant entries this month ^^ Going to be really hard to choose which one to vote for :D

Tough competition this month, I'll be entering probably the day before it closes as I've just re done my Riccia carpet so gotta let it grow through and gotta pick up some more Crypt Costata (I believe thats the name of it lol) to fill a few small gaps. Then its just give it a trim 3 days before and it should be ready. :)

Hi , not been keeping fish too long. Here's a pic of my tank ( my entry for tank of the month ) Hope you like it !!
DSC00385.jpg

The Angel in the picture is no longer with us sadly , but i have had some new additions. In all i have : 2 Albino Corys , 5 Mollys , 3 Neon Tetra's , 2 Guppys , 2 clown loach and 2 dwarf gouramis :)

Hi , not been keeping fish too long. Here's a pic of my tank ( my entry for tank of the month ) Hope you like it !!
DSC00385.jpg

The Angel in the picture is no longer with us sadly , but i have had some new additions. In all i have : 2 Albino Corys , 5 Mollys , 3 Neon Tetra's , 2 Guppys , 2 clown loach and 2 dwarf gouramis :)

Wow Steve.... your tank is lovely and a worthy contender..... do not forget to post your verification photo as well, elsewise, your entry will not be valid......

For the rest..... we are in the last moments of entry..... if you intend to enter.... do so now!... show us your tank. (if you do not win, no probs)..... enter it again next month.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back