FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
December 2010 TOTM --- Post your entries here.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in our November 2010 competition. The poll to decide the winner is now active until 18:00 GMT on 30th November 2010. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the December 2010 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so let’s keep them coming please.

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The December 2010 competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th December 2010 at 18:00 GMT.

might as well kick this one off...

nanobackground2.jpg

totm16-11.jpg

A lovely tank Ian and a killer first entry for the rest of us ;) :lol:

Good luck everyone :good:

regards onebto.

lovely, just lovely. Glad you went with the deep purple background. Really gives it some drama :hyper:

I would like to enter my Frontosa tank.

050.jpg

049.jpg

Hope the varification pic is ok, the kids have pinched every pen & felt tip in the house, I can only find a pencil :/

Scotty that tank is absolutely stunning!

I would be over the moon to have a tank that looked half that good let alone that good! :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back