Tank Of The Month - April 2011

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only my small tank because it's my best looking tank so far as my 15 gallon is a right state because the paradise fish constantly dig things up and shred plants.
Verification.
FishForums.jpg

Full Tank Shot.
FishForums3.jpg

I'm currently decorating a background so maybe I should have waited but oh well.

Cheers,
paradise<3!

Heres my 250L bow fronted community tank - dated a couple of days ahead as I didnt think id get the time to post before then!

Picture015.jpg

Picturetanknote.jpg

Very nice entry Gilli, was wondering what background that is you have there ? Is it one of the Juwel ones ? Any info apprecieted, nice tank you have :good:

Heres my 250L bow fronted community tank - dated a couple of days ahead as I didnt think id get the time to post before then!

Picture015.jpg

Picturetanknote.jpg

Very nice entry Gilli, was wondering what background that is you have there ? Is it one of the Juwel ones ? Any info apprecieted, nice tank you have :good:

Hello - thank you very much!- first time entry to this comp! The background is a one piece and was purchased on Ebay from someone who makes them up. They are not cheap but as im planning on having my tank for years I figured it was well worth it! As I bought it about 2 years ago I cant give you any ebay details, but as far as i know people are still selling them on there.

my 450 ltr tank , first entry on here so be nice , still in the process of growing !!! fish and plants !!hope you like :good: will put verifasction pic up soon .good luck to all who enter.......

dsc00243.jpg

By frankieandoscar at 2011-04-06

how do i upload my pictures

If you make yourself an account with photobucket, upload the pictures there, then place your mouse pointer over the thumbnail picture in your album and click the IMG code, this should automatically copy it, then paste it into the text box on here when posting.

Good luck!

how do i upload my pictures

If you make yourself an account with photobucket, upload the pictures there, then place your mouse pointer over the thumbnail picture in your album and click the IMG code, this should automatically copy it, then paste it into the text box on here when posting.

Good luck!
thanks! good luck to you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back