FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our March competition. The poll to decide the winner is active until 28 March 2011. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the April competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming, although notably fewer entries this time so let's really pick this up in April please!

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The April competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th April 2011 at 23:59 GMT.

This is the first tank i have ever set up, my partner and i are quite proud of it.

View attachment 62829

View attachment 62830

rsz_23.jpg

rsz_1.jpg

rsz_2.jpg

From a quick Google search that would seem likely. But they look much less silvery in the pic in this thread.

What are those dark grey fish shoaling top left in the first pic?
[/quote]

they are scissortail rasbora if you mean the ones with the black stripes on their tail fins.

Heres my 250L bow fronted community tank - dated a couple of days ahead as I didnt think id get the time to post before then!

Picture015.jpg

Picturetanknote.jpg

My 130L SunSun planted - Some neons, cories, albino BN & Riffle shrimp in residence

25ft31stMar2011b.jpg

Verification
002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back