sup

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

midna

Reaction score
hey there, i'm midna! i like bettas a moderate amount. i currently have two petco bettas, both of which are male plakats. i got prince sidon, my blue and red doubletail on 7/8/18, and king zora, my halfmoon koi, on 9/23/18 (today is actually his 1 month anniversary!! haha i just realized this though #badfishmom). sidon lives in a moderately planted 10 gallon and zora lives in a moderately planted 5.5 gallon. both tanks are still a work in progress (i think they look like poop) so i won't post any pictures right now. :rolleyes:

sidon also begrudgingly shares his home with a zebra and a tiger nerite snail (both luckily male) and a single ghost shrimp (also male). i plan to get a baby betta for a 5 gallon tall tank in november/december much to my parent's ignorance and predictable chagrin.

i also have two cats whom i like a moderate amount more than my aquatic pets. i used to own african dwarf frogs so i know a bit about their care and such (they get sick and die a lot, don't get them).

nice to meet you all :)

20181023_203620.jpg
IMG_20181023_202947_429.jpg
IMG_20181023_202947_430.jpg
IMG_20181023_202947_428.jpg
IMG_20181023_202947_431.jpg

hey there, i'm midna! i like bettas a moderate amount. i currently have two petco bettas, both of which are male plakats. i got prince sidon, my blue and red doubletail on 7/8/18, and king zora, my halfmoon koi, on 9/23/18 (today is actually his 1 month anniversary!! haha i just realized this though #badfishmom). sidon lives in a moderately planted 10 gallon and zora lives in a moderately planted 5.5 gallon. both tanks are still a work in progress (i think they look like poop) so i won't post any pictures right now. :rolleyes:

sidon also begrudgingly shares his home with a zebra and a tiger nerite snail (both luckily male) and a single ghost shrimp (also male). i plan to get a baby betta for a 5 gallon tall tank in november/december much to my parent's ignorance and predictable chagrin.

i also have two cats whom i like a moderate amount more than my aquatic pets. i used to own african dwarf frogs so i know a bit about their care and such (they get sick and die a lot, don't get them).

nice to meet you all :)

View attachment 89138 View attachment 89139 View attachment 89140 View attachment 89141 View attachment 89142
That first betta is really a looker! Beautiful. Glad to find familiar peeps over here.

Hi and welcome

I love the double tail he looks super healthy well done,

That first betta is really a looker! Beautiful. Glad to find familiar peeps over here.

thank you! he's really grown into himself.

I like your bettas. That first one is absolutely amazing!

thanks!! haha, i find it a bit funny that everyone likes him the best. i think the koi is stunning :p sidon is very unique-looking, though.

Hi and welcome

I love the double tail he looks super healthy well done,

thank you! i hope he truly is healthy and stays that way, haha. he's extremely active. when i first got him he looked pretty awful: almost no colour left and sporting stress stripes. he must have just gone through a particularly traumatic water change. i'd seen him in the store 3 times before for a month and the day i finally bought him was the first time i saw him like that.

Most reactions

Back