Reaction score
Livestock: sulaweisi (rabbit snails)
Quantity for sale: 10
Reason for Sale: breeding adults need to sell the babies
Delivery or Collection: both
Sales price: £2 and £3 each depending on colour
Postage & Packaging:£3
Photograph:see below

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Hi ~i have some more Sulawesi snails for sale also known as rabbit snails. i have yellows and brown with orange spots for sale. The yellows are £2 each and the chocolate orange tylos are £3 eaach. They are all big babys at 1cm or over :)

Postage will be £3 postage and packing for 1st class.

there were pictures until the forum changed format.... look here at pfk for an example,...http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/content.php?sid=3053 mine are yellow or brown with orange spots ~

heres one

Attachments

• tylo.jpg
    tylo.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 91
Hi,

Are these type of snails for a fresh water tropical or marine tank?

Can i collect in person?

Thanks.

ahh thanks Dispy :)
If anyones interested i have yellow tylos and chocolate orange tylos for sale. they are a reasonable size over 1cm. Also some adults for sale :)

If anyones interested i have yellow tylos and chocolate orange tylos for sale. they are a reasonable size over 1cm. Also some adults for sale :)

Hi,

Yes, i'm interested in the rabbit snails. How many have you got? (i may buy them all). How much do you want for the lot?

I'm not far from you i think, so i could collect this weekend?

Let me know asap please!

Hi,

Yes, i'm interested in the rabbit snails. How many have you got? (i may buy them all). How much do you want for the lot?

I'm not far from you i think, so i could collect this weekend?

Let me know asap please!

Hi, i have sent you an email.... I have 5 orange babies at £3 each. 3 yellows at £2.50 and 3 choc orange at £3 each or I'd do the lot for £30. I also have 2 yellow adults and If you would like them I'd do the lot for £35.
let me know what you'd like... if you email me I'll get it quicker than if you reply on here.

Hi, i have sent you an email.... I have 5 orange babies at £3 each. 3 yellows at £2.50 and 3 choc orange at £3 each or I'd do the lot for £30. I also have 2 yellow adults and If you would like them I'd do the lot for £35.
let me know what you'd like... if you email me I'll get it quicker than if you reply on here.

Looks like a done deal, i've sent you an email. Thanks.

Looks like a done deal, i've sent you an email. Thanks.
thanks very much, i have sent you an email back :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back