Subwassertang - Freshwater Seaweed

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

VidVid

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hey.

Has anyone had experience with these plants. I got a golf ball size clump the other day. Does it have a fast or slow growth rate? Similar growth rate to java moss? I have liquid fertiliser that i dose weekly for my java moss, anubias and java ferns. Would the subwassertang be affected by it? Im running a low light planted (approx 1wpg). Thanks for any responses

Hey.

Has anyone had experience with these plants. I got a golf ball size clump the other day. Does it have a fast or slow growth rate? Similar growth rate to java moss? I have liquid fertiliser that i dose weekly for my java moss, anubias and java ferns. Would the subwassertang be affected by it? Im running a low light planted (approx 1wpg). Thanks for any responses

I have grown this plant in my high-tech 8g and it is currently thriving in my low-light 36g. Great little plant. Doesn't grow too fast, and you'll have to attach to the wood or rockwork. I used fine fishing line to attach mine. Here are a few pictures from the 36g, which has more in common with your setup.

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

Those pictures are from March, it is quite a bit more bushy now.

llj

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back