Stocking Suggestions For My Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Fishy friend2

I Love Betta Fish!!!! They Are My Favorite Fish
Reaction score
I have a 60 liter tank with 1 male Betta who is very docile and 2 endlers ATM and I am open to any suggestions for stocking. Thanks
Right now I'm thinking more endlers and 2 small shoals of some type of tetra or possibly celestial pearl danios. And maybe a couple of platies

And I was also wondering if I could get 2 to 3 kuhli loaches because it is double filtered,
And the dimensions are 2' L by 1' W by 1' H

I did some research in a few places and ive found that platys prefer slightly harder water than bettas (so I too have cancelled my platy pair plans)

Also turns out galaxy rasboras (a.k.a celestial pearl danios) are a pretty good match with bettas

And of course corys will always go well with bettas so you should consider them.

Galaxies are fantastic, but very expensive... Thats the only thing that puts me off. :/ Have you considered something like Ember Tetra's? Unsure of the colour of your Betta, but they could contrast very nicely if he is blue.

As for Kuhli's, the tank maybe a little small for them and 3 isn't really a high enough number imo, they like more company, probably 8+ would be more suitable? :unsure:

Maybe a smaller Cory like the Panda would be a good option?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back