Stocking Options

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

MasterP

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I just setup my dad's 75 gallon tank. He wanted cichlids although i am not sure whether malawi or mbuna. I was wondering if you experts on cichlids could give me some fish that would fit nicely in my dad's tank. The tank has very fine gravel, plenty of rocks stacked close to the top, and a good filtration with an Ehiem filter. Thanks
:D

Why go with those types? They can be very hard to find others that get along with them. Why not go with some dwarf cichlids? Most of them are african. Go check out my topic called finally, pics of my cichlid tank. There are borelli's dwarf cichlid, 2 kribensis dwarf cichlid, and then 2 brichardi( I know, not a dwarf), and some swordtails.

mbuna are a type of cichlid from lake malawi there the collective name for the rock dwelling species.

I think theres over 400 species so you might need to be a bit more specific.

Why go with those types? They can be very hard to find others that get along with them. Why not go with some dwarf cichlids? Most of them are african. Go check out my topic called finally, pics of my cichlid tank. There are borelli's dwarf cichlid, 2 kribensis dwarf cichlid, and then 2 brichardi( I know, not a dwarf), and some swordtails.

its 75 gallon not 75 litres, you have a really big choice and a good tank size so you could get away with most species

Most reactions

trending

Back