Stingray From Neighbours Is Dead :(

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Rhiannon

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Tonight on neighbours, Stingray died. They were having a street party for Janelle's birthday and he sat down on a chair and passed away.

How sad, he was my fave character.

So for all the neighbours fans from Australia and England, there ya go..

O wow wee you are way behind us. Probably 2 weeks - 1 month.

Kerry has Lukemia, and stingray was the only person to have a matching donor for her.

So he donates his bone marrow, he dies on the table. They revive him. He comes home, all is fine and dandy, and then they have this street party, he goes and sits on a chair and just dies. Ohh yeah this is just after he gets a love heart tattoo on his arm with Sky and Kerry written in it (corny I know).

There was no drama or anything. But I guess tonight we will see what happens if they try to revive him. But he is definitly dead for good.

Jenae and Boyd's marraige breaks up due to the dark skinned girl Glenn. Boyd calls for the seperation. Jenae is devistated..of course. Boyd is thinking of moving to another state. God I hate Boyd. Poor Jenae. My husband loves her. Do you know she is only 17 in real life?

Izzy is pregnant in the UK and Karl and Susan run into her and it IS Karls baby. Karl and Susan just got engaged.

So thats about it at the moment.

Rhiannon

My husband has met paul robinson. He came into his work (he works for mitsubishi) and wanted to buy a remote for his car.

Michael says he is really really short.

Just read in the local tv guide that Izzy goes into labour at Karl and Susan's wedding!

My husband has met paul robinson. He came into his work (he works for mitsubishi) and wanted to buy a remote for his car.

Just read in the local tv guide that Izzy goes into labour at Karl and Susan's wedding!

How short is Paul Robinson? I've always had a bit of a thing about him! :blush:

Is neighbours as popular over there as it is here? None of my friends will actually admit to watching it, but everyone is suspiciously up to date on whats happening!! But my cousin in Australia says that none of her friends watch it, and couldn't name any of the characters or anything.

Do you know if Max ever turns up?

How short is Paul Robinson? I've always had a bit of a thing about him! :blush:

Is neighbours as popular over there as it is here? None of my friends will actually admit to watching it, but everyone is suspiciously up to date on whats happening!! But my cousin in Australia says that none of her friends watch it, and couldn't name any of the characters or anything.

Do you know if Max ever turns up?

My husband says 5'5 at the max.

Max did turn up, but now he is gone again. Steph dumped Toadie to get back with max but it never worked out so they are split up for good now and Steph is all alone.

And yes its very very popular here, if you are into soapies that is.

So is home and away but thats no where near as good.

We live just near where they film neighbours. I have been to Ramsey street on a few occasions, but its really called Pinoak court in real life.

Btw, Toadies from neighbours went to my highschool and so did Kym from home and away (but he is a couple of years younger).

O wow wee you are way behind us. Probably 2 weeks - 1 month.

Kerry has Lukemia, and stingray was the only person to have a matching donor for her.

So he donates his bone marrow, he dies on the table. They revive him. He comes home, all is fine and dandy, and then they have this street party, he goes and sits on a chair and just dies. Ohh yeah this is just after he gets a love heart tattoo on his arm with Sky and Kerry written in it (corny I know).

There was no drama or anything. But I guess tonight we will see what happens if they try to revive him. But he is definitly dead for good.

Jenae and Boyd's marraige breaks up due to the dark skinned girl Glenn. Boyd calls for the seperation. Jenae is devistated..of course. Boyd is thinking of moving to another state. God I hate Boyd. Poor Jenae. My husband loves her. Do you know she is only 17 in real life?

Izzy is pregnant in the UK and Karl and Susan run into her and it IS Karls baby. Karl and Susan just got engaged.

So thats about it at the moment.

Rhiannon

Lol we are way behind then that 3 months I think.

Todays epidose in the UK is where Lolly comes to the street.

Stingray dies from aneurysm strange they never found that out when they were doing the transplant o_O.

And Boyd is stupid simple as that!

Is it me or is all the good characters leaving this year? I didn't want Stingray to die :( he was good! Ned should of died (no offence) but he's a floater no real story with him.

Silly Me - there was me thinking that you'd killed your neighbours stingray - I was thinking "oh the poor person , they're looking after their neighbours stingray and have had it die on them" - i was feeling really sorry for you cos a similar thing happened to me - not a stingray but some fish whilst they were away on holiday .

As its not about that and I dont know what the hell your all talking about i'll go away

LOL! Post above made me wee a bit cos it made me laugh so much!

We are exactly 3 months behind in the UK.

Toadie gets rid of Steph cos he gets with some girl called Abby who has a child. I get all the updates from the Aussie site and the episode list off this well cool site

Can't wait for the London episode but it won't arrive here until around June.

And I agree; somebody get rid of Ned. He's an idiot. And Janae is better off with out Bored. I mean Boyd.

And Lolly is a psycho; she's gonna drown her stepmum in the swimming pool!ARRG!

EDIT: And in some ways I expected Stingray to die. He's currently touring UK with panto season and round the universities. (at uni we get random celebrities turn up at club nights. We had Stuart from Neighbours and Karl Kennedy the other year. They just stand on stage, shout a bit, and sign autographs.)

EDIT number 2: And why is it that child Lolly was about 3 when she left about 3 years ago yet seems to have aged about 5 years too much? And what happened to the curly blonde hair and slightly deformed face?

Most reactions

trending

Back