FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Pipoca

Reaction score
My fish (minnows) just stare at the background all day. Only move around during feeding time. Mostly they just stay in the back staring. Any suggestions or reason for this?

Could you give us some more details of your set up, please? We can't work out what might be wrong, just from the information you've given us so far, I'm afraid.

How big is your tank? How many fish do you have? Do you have any plants; live or fake? How long has your tank been set up, and have you tested the water? What colour is your substrate?

A picture of your tank would be very helpful; the most common reason for fish behaving like this is a lack of cover or an inadequate number of fish in the group, but I'm sure we can solve the problem with some more information :)

It’s a Marina 360 10L with 5 little minnows... a castle and some fake plants. I’ve got a vegetation background. 2 swim around (1 I think has an “eat till you die disorder” as he seems to be looking for food all the time and has developed a belly) but the other 3 just stay still mesmerised by the background. They mostly only move during feeding time

Attachments

• 47043828-A30E-4205-8EF7-969A5A35CD6F.jpeg
    47043828-A30E-4205-8EF7-969A5A35CD6F.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 276

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back